What a chance to win an amazing prize! Sales are open so you can purchase one of our Live Auction Raffle Tickets for the 2018 Spring Auction & Social.
This is a raffle ticket that you can purchase for the opportunity to win any of the biggest raffle prices, including vacations, parties, and “priceless” experiences such as having your child be Principal for the Day or be able to ride to school in the front seat of a massive fire engine.
The winner gets to choose which prize they want before the auctioneer starts the Live Auction bidding. You will be the envy of everyone at the auction as you survey the items and choose your BIG PRIZE.
Live Auction “Golden Ticket” Raffle Rules & Details:
- Only 75 tickets are being sold.
- Price is $100 per ticket.
- Prize is the winner’s choice of any Live Auction Item valued under $5,500.
- Winner chosen by public drawing immediately prior to start of Live Auction.
- Buyer must be present at the time of the Live Auction to Win.
- ONLY current Glebe families and staff are eligible to purchase tickets up until the night of the Auction, at which point, any last few tickets will be sold.
- Upon being chosen, the winner must at that time select their item of choice from the list of Live Auction items.
- Buyers must read the restrictions & expiration dates of all the Live Auction items, posted in the Auction Catalogue and/or online.
- The PTA will not refund buyers who are not present at the Live Auction.
- Proxies will not be accepted.
Here is a SNEAK PEAK at a few of this YEAR’s Live Auction items, so you can get an idea of the kinds of prizes that you would be able to choose from if you are this year’s 2018 “Golden Ticket” winner!
#1 – TWO ORCHESTRA SEATS for Hamilton. (Here’s the view.) Each ticket has a face value of $625, plus service and handling fee. The show date is Wednesday, September 5, 2018, at 7:30 PM. The total value is more than $1,300 or shall we say priceless? Don’t throw away your shot and get a Live Auction Raffle Ticket before they sell out if you want a chance at these!
Other Live Auction Items — TENTATIVELY — include: Bon Jovi Concert Tickets; “Glebe Experiences” such as riding to school in a fire engine, police cruiser, or being “Principal for a Day;” vacations in an Asheville mountain cabin and an Outer Banks oceanfront condo, and a 1980s party and Legwarmer’s Concert experience for you and 20 friends.
The Auction Committee is still hard at work to add additional items, and the general auction catalogue will be filled with hundreds of items of all prices for goods, services, parties, and other events. The final item list will be sent out to families in catalogues in Friday Folders in April.