The PTA meets once a month at 7 pm in the Glebe Library and gathers for at least one hour.
Join us to discuss pending PTA business on these dates for the 2018-2019 year:
- Monday (NEW DATE due to Yom Kippur), September 17, 2018 – Budget updates, call for volunteers
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018 – Revised Budget Discussion and Walk to School Safety presentation by SRO Corporal Tiffanie Hegerty.
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018 – Gifted Presentation by Lori West, Proposal from smART team for school-wide project and a vote to fund
- Wednesday, December 5, 2018 – Business/Budget meeting
- No meeting currently scheduled for January
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 – Be Smart: A conversation about kids, guns, and safety
- Wednesday, March 6, 2019 – Meet Ellen Smith, our new Principal for Stratford Middle School. Discussion about transition to middle school, meet and greet parents of rising middle schoolers.
- Wednesday, April 3, 2019-Outdoor Lab presentation
- Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- Wednesday, June 5, 2019 – Budget and Election meeting
*If larger crowd is expected, a * designates meeting(s) which will be planned to be held in the Glebe Multipurpose Room.
For many in our community, English is a second language. Therefore, all documentation provided by the Glebe PTA is provided to the community in both English and Spanish.
Live translation services is also offered at all Glebe PTA meetings.
To translate our website, please look for the yellow “Translate” button in the bottom left corner of the page.
FREE childcare is provided for PTA members at each monthly PTA meeting, in order to allow as many members to attend as possible. The only restriction is that the child be potty-trained.
The PTA childcare coordinator ensures that this service has been scheduled for each PTA meeting and makes sure to have funds available from the Treasurer to pay for childcare on these evenings
Minutes and Records
Not all items are open to the general public. You may need to LOG IN and be a PTA member in order to view some items. If you still can’t see them, please REFRESH your page to reload the information, after logging in, and then you should be able to access the information.
PTA Meeting – June 2019
PTA Meeting – May 2019
PTA Meeting – April 2019 – Outdoor Lab Presentation
PTA Meeting – March 2019 – Stratford Middle School discussion (Presentation/Minutes could be added.)
PTA Meeting – February 2019 – Be Smart – Kids, Guns & Safety (Presentation could be added.)
PTA Meeting – December 2018 – Budget/Business Meeting (Minutes should be added.)
PTA Meeting – November 2018 (Minutes or presentation should be added.)
PTA Meeting – October 2018
PTA Membership Business Meeting – September 2018 (PTA functions, budget presentations)
PTA Executive Committee Meeting – September 9, 2018
PTA Business and Board Election Meeting – June 2018 (Minutes should be added)
PTA Executive Committee Meeting – May 15, 2018
PTA Executive Committee Meeting – May 2, 2018
Responsible Kids Presentation – May 2018 (No meeting notes)
Sibling Rivalry Presentation (PEP Handout) – March 2018
PTA Meeting – February 2018 – Gifted Program, Part 2 presentation (No meeting notes)
PTA Meeting – Planning – December 2017
PTA Meeting – November Executive Committee 2017
PTA Meeting – Be Safe Program – November 2017
PTA Meeting – October 2017
PTA Meeting – September 2017
PTA Executive Committee Meeting – September 2017
PTA Meeting – June 2017
PTA Executive Committee Notes – June 2017
Tackling Technology Presentation – May 2017
PTA Meeting – March 2017
Bullying and Friendship Presentation – February 2017
PTA Members Only
Please note, there are areas of our website that are just for PTA members. If you try to access a page, and the content isn’t there, please try to log in and make sure that you have paid your dues for the year. Thanks for being a part of the Glebe PTA!