Our meeting dates have been scheduled for the 2017-2018 year! We meet at 7 pm in the Glebe Library and gather for about one hour.
- 9/20 – Business Meeting
- 10/4 – Gifted Program & School Board Member Tannia Talento*
- 11/1 – Be Smart Program Be Smart: A conversation about kids, guns and safety presented by Everytown for Gun Safety. Our own Senora Umana will present her non-profit, Shareplay.
- 12/6 – Business Meeting, update from our ACI Representative, Laura LoGerfo and SMART presentation by Lynn Westergren, Stacy Lewis and Brooke Jones.
- 1/3 – No Meeting
- 2/7 – Gifted Program, Part 2
- 3/7 – Sibling Rivalry: “But they’re hurting each other!”. Sibling fighting, teasing and bickering are some of the biggest frustrations for parents. Learn why children fight and what you can do to help your children become friends and fight less often.
- 4/4 – No Meeting
- 5/2 – Raising Responsible Children. You can’t make a child be responsible, but you can provide plenty of opportunities for learning how. Discover new ways to encourage responsible behavior in your children as you lay the groundwork for successful adulthood.
- 6/6 – Business Meeting
*Designates meeting(s) which will be held in the Glebe Multipurpose Room
For many in our community, English is a second language. Therefore, all documentation provided by the Glebe PTA is provided to the community in both English and Spanish.
Live translation services with headphones are also offered at all Glebe PTA meetings.
To translate our website, please look for the yellow “Translate” button in the bottom left corner of the page.
FREE childcare is provided for PTA members at each monthly PTA meeting, in order to allow as many members to attend as possible. The only restriction is that the child be potty-trained.
The PTA childcare coordinator ensures that this service has been scheduled for each PTA meeting and makes sure to have funds available from the Treasurer to pay for childcare on these evenings
Minutes and Records
Not all items are open to the general public. You may need to LOG IN and be a PTA member in order to view some items. If you still can’t see them, please REFRESH your page to reload the information, after logging in, and then you should be able to access the information.
PTA Meeting – June 2018 (Minutes coming soon / approval of next year’s budget)
PTA Executive Committee Meeting Notes – May 2018
Responsible Kids Presentation – May 2018 (No meeting notes)
Sibling Rivalry Presentation (PEP Handout) – March 2018
PTA Meeting – February 2018 – Gifted Program, Part 2 presentation (No meeting notes)
PTA Meeting – Planning – December 2017
PTA Meeting – November Executive Committee 2017
PTA Meeting – Be Safe Program – November 2017
PTA Meeting – October 2017
PTA Meeting – September 2017
PTA Executive Committee Meeting Notes – September 2017
PTA Meeting – June 2017
Executive Committee Notes – June 2017
Tackling Technology Presentation – May 2017
PTA Meeting – March 2017
Bullying and Friendship Presentation – February 2017
PTA Members Only
Please note, there are areas of our website that are just for PTA members. If you try to access a page, and the content isn’t there, please try to log in and make sure that you have paid your dues for the year. Thanks for being a part of the Glebe PTA!